we’re go tulum travel!
PART OF THE NOMOON FAMILY
As part of the Nomoon family, we share the same passions and values of great travel.
What makes us cool:
- Independent and certified travel company, supporting and partnering with local businesses and creatives in Tulum.
- More than a travel company, we’re a sustainable, travel lifestyle brand.
- Offer experiences we know for sure live up to the hype. We experienced our tours first-hand and 100% stand by them.
- We hire locals and give back to communities directly.
We pride ourselves in:
- Exceptional, responsive customer service.
- Sustainable, safe, trust-worthy business.
- Well-traveled professional team with years of travel experience and expertise.
Our Tulum Dream Team.
CEO & FOUNDER
After spending over 15 years in corporate, Betty acknowledged the difficulties of travel planning in fast-paced work environments and started Nomoon in 2016. Since then, she launched Tulum Yachts and Go Tulum Travel. Betty is an alumna of the University of California, Berkeley and a member of Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, Civil Air Patrol, and 501st Legion. Her favorite TV series is The Sopranos.
Chief OPERATING OFFICER
Prior to joining Go Tulum Travel, Severin worked at Boston Consulting Group’s Digital Ventures, scaling marketing and sales organizations across a variety of new venture builds and projects with Fortune 500 clients. Severin now starts his day with English Bulldog morning walks, a double espresso, and reading about aviation. His favorite TV series is Babylon Berlin (he’s fascinated with the Roaring 1920s).
Tours + transportation
Neidy worked as a Regional Manager in transportation and tourism for over 4 years before joining Go Tulum Travel in 2022. Her hobbies include painting and weaving macramé. Her favorite TV series is Outlander.
Cristhyan was Head Concierge for a decade, with brands such as Hilton, before joining Go Tulum Travel. His hobbies include listening (or dancing) to electronic music. His favorite TV series is Six Feet Under.
Marcelo has worked extensively in the hospitality industry for 8 years before joining Tulum Yachts in 2020. He plays the classic piano and drums, and grills during his spare time. His favorite TV series is Formula 1.