we’re go tulum travel!
PART OF THE NOMOON FAMILY
As part of the Nomoon family, we share the same passions and values of great travel.
What makes us cool:
- Sustainability. We give back to Mayan communities by supporting and partnering with local businesses and creatives.
- No-scam guarantee. We are fully accredited and certified and offer virtual payments through verified U.S. bank institutions (e.g. Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, etc.) You can completely trust us.
- Tried and true. We only offer experiences we know for sure live up to the hype. We experienced our tours first-hand and 100% stand by them.
Why book with us:
- We are not a generic Airbnb or hotel “concierge”. We don’t go after the biggest commission, we actually care about your experience and consider ourselves “Tulum ambassadors”. We love Tulum and want you to love Tulum, too. Not only that, but we aim to provide exceptional, worry-free customer service.
- We screen and vet every supplier to ensure reliability, safety, and trust-worthiness you can count on.
- Our team is well-traveled, with years of corporate and travel experience and expertise. We get it.
Our Tulum Dream Team.
After many years in corporate, Betty acknowledged the difficulties of travel planning in fast-paced work environments and started Nomoon in 2016. Since then, she launched other Tulum brands (Tulum Yachts and Go Tulum Travel). Betty is an alumna of UC Berkeley (go 🐻) and a member of Aviation for Women, Civil Air Patrol, and 501st Legion. Her current favorite TV series is Andor.
Prior to joining Go Tulum Travel, Severin worked at Boston Consulting Group’s Digital Ventures, scaling marketing and sales organizations across a variety of new venture builds and projects with Fortune 500 clients. Severin now starts his day with English Bulldog walks, a double espresso, and reading about aviation. His favorite TV series is Babylon Berlin (he’s fascinated with the Roaring 1920s).
tours + transportation
Neidy worked as Regional Manager in transportation before joining Go Tulum Travel in 2022. She now manages both tours and transportation. Her hobbies include painting and weaving macramé. Her favorite TV series is Outlander.
Marcelo has worked extensively in the hospitality industry for 8 years before joining Tulum Yachts in 2020. He plays the classic piano and drums, and grills during his spare time. His favorite TV series is Formula 1.