full day tour
history + culture
Yes, you can visit the amazing Chichen Itza Ruins with plenty of time left for dinner! We’ll depart early to one of Mexico’s most famous Mayan archeological landmarks. Visit the beautiful Saamal Cenote and enjoy a Mayan-style lunch before returning to your Tulum hotel/Airbnb. Pick-up time is 8am and the private tour ends before 4pm.
➕➕ Make it a double cenote day and add the breathtaking Suytun Cenote for $25 USD per person (entrance fee included). See the Suytun Cenote Reels here. Please note, this experience will add another hour to the itinerary.
? For a general idea of our cenote tours, please see our IG Stories highlights here.
✅ TULUM YACHTS guests take 10% off below published rates.
|PERSONS||PRICE PER PERSON|
To reserve your date, complete our super quick form below.
PRIVATE tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Ruins and cenote entrance fees
- Parking fee
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
- Lunch at local restaurant (we pay)
By booking this tour, you are supporting local communities, and we appreciate you.
Cristhyan | experience manager
WhatsApp: +52 1 55 6931 3674
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The Chichen Itza and Cenote private tour includes pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb, English-speaking driver and guide, the ruins and cenote entrance fees, parking fee, bottled water and light snacks onboard, and lunch at a local restaurant (we pay). Adding the Suytun Cenote experience is $25 USD extra per person.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Comfortable clothes with swimsuit underneath
- Comfortable shoes for trekking and water shoes for the cenote
- Biodegradable insect repellent + sunblock
- Extra money (USD or pesos) or Visa credit card for souvenirs, gratuity, and extra food and beverages
how do i reserve?
Please complete our booking form here and an onsite team member will contact you within 48 hours to confirm availability and deposit. A detailed confirmation is e-mailed upon deposit receipt. Feel free to contact us with any questions.