full day tour
history + culture
Yes, you can visit the amazing Chichen Itza Ruins with plenty of time left for dinner! We’ll depart early to one of Mexico’s most famous Mayan archeological landmarks. You have the option of visiting either Valladolid or an open-air cenote. Enjoy a Mayan-style lunch before returning to Tulum. Pick-up time is 7:30am and the tour ends before 4pm.
✅ TULUM YACHTS guests take 10% off below published rates.
|PERSONS||PRICE PER PERSON|
- Pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Ruins and cenote entrance fees
- Parking fee
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
- Lunch at local restaurant (we pay)