full day private tour
history + culture
Yes, you can visit the amazing Chichen Itza Ruins and experience a cenote in one day! We’ll depart early to Mexico’s famous Mayan archeological landmark, also known as one of the “new 7 Wonders of the World” and then visit the beautiful Saamal Cenote. A Mayan-style lunch is included before returning to your Tulum hotel/Airbnb. Pick-up time is 8am and the private tour ends before 4pm.
➕➕ Make it a double cenote day and add the breathtaking Suytun Cenote for $25 USD per person (entrance fee included). See the Suytun Cenote Reels here. Please note, this experience will add another hour to the itinerary.
For a general idea of our private cenote tours, please see our IG Stories highlights here.
✅ TULUM YACHTS guests take 10% off below published rates.
|GROUP SIZE||PRICE PER PERSON|
To reserve your date, complete our super quick form below.
PRIVATE tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Ruins and cenote entrance fees
- Parking fee
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
- Lunch at local restaurant (we pay)
By booking this private tour, you are supporting local communities, and we appreciate you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The Chichen Itza and Cenote private tour includes pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb, English-speaking driver and guide, the ruins and cenote entrance fees, parking fee, bottled water and light snacks onboard, and lunch at a local restaurant (we pay). Adding the Suytun Cenote experience is $25 USD extra per person.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Comfortable clothes with swimsuit underneath
- Comfortable shoes for trekking and water shoes for the cenote
- Biodegradable insect repellent + sunblock
- Extra money (USD or pesos) or Visa credit card for souvenirs, gratuity, and extra food and beverages