NATURE + UNESCO site
For an eco and sustainable activity, this tour is ideal for those who love nature and adventure. Explore Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, an UNESCO site, with a certified guide. We’ll hike through tropical forests, mangroves, and marshes with rich flora, fauna, and more than 300 species of birds. We’ll then take a boat ride to the Muyil Lagoon, and deboard to swim and float down the fresh water canals and lagoons. We’ll then head back to Tulum. Pick up is at 8am and the private tour ends around 2pm. Includes roundtrip private transportation and light breakfast.
✅ TULUM YACHTS guests take 10% off below published rates.
|PERSONS||PRICE PER PERSON|
To reserve your date, complete our super quick form below.
PRIVATE tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Gourmet light breakfast
- Sian Ka’an and Muyil archaeological sites from a boat to the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- See El Castillo overlooking the freshwater lagoon of Muyil
- Float down the Maya-built canal through the mangroves
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
By booking this private tour, you are supporting local communities, and we appreciate you. ?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Sian Ka’an Biosphere and Canal Swim tour includes pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb, English-speaking driver and guide, boat, park, and cenote entrance fees, bottled water and light snacks onboard, and optional lunch stopover.
what do i bring?
- Comfortable clothes with swimsuit underneath
- Comfortable shoes for trekking and water shoes for the cenote and river
- Biodegradable insect repellent + sunblock
- Extra money (USD or pesos) for souvenirs, gratuity, and lunch stopover