history + culture
Do two of our favorite activities in Tulum: visit the Tulum Ruins and swim in a cenote . Not only do you get a private guided tour of the archaeological site with insane beach views, but also experience a cenote park of your choice: Dos Ojos, Gran Cenote, Calaveras, or Sac Actún. Optional lunch stop at our favorite café or taquería in centro Tulum. English-speaking guide, basic admission fees (cenote and ruins) and round trip transportation are included with price. Pick-up is at 8am and ends around 2pm. Watch our Stories and Reels on our Instagram!
- Roundtrip transportation from Tulum
- English-speaking guide at ruins
- All basic entrance fees to ruins and 1 cenote (Dos Ojos, Gran Cenote, Calavera, or Sac Actún)
- Parking fees
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
- Optional lunch stopover (you pay)