3 stunning cenotes
ALL-DAY CENOTES adventure
Visit three of the most beautiful cenotes near Tulum: Suytun, X’Canche (Ek Balam Village), and Saamal, all different, but truly spectacular. It takes more than an hour of driving time (each way) to reach these cenotes, but definitely worth it! Private roundtrip transportation, cenote entrance fees, and lunch are all included. Pick-up is at 10am from your hotel and drop-off is at 5pm.
➕➕ Add Ek Balam Ruins for $35 USD per person (entrance fee included). Please note, the Ek Balam Ruins visit will add another hour to the itinerary.
See our Suytun Cenote Reels here.
? For a general idea of our cenote tours, please see our IG Stories highlights here.
✅ TULUM YACHTS guests take 10% off below published rates.
|PERSONS||PRICE PER PERSON|
To reserve your date, complete our super quick form below.
private tour includes:
- Private roundtrip transportation from Tulum
- All basic entrance fees to cenotes
- Lunch (we pay)
- English-speaking guide and driver (personally escort you to the entrance and watch your belongings)
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
By booking this tour, you are supporting local communities, and we appreciate you. ?
If you are short on time, we recommend our Tulum Cenotes VIP tour here.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The Cenotes Hopping Adventure tour includes private roundtrip transportation from Tulum, English-speaking guide and driver, all basic entrance fees to cenotes, bottled water, and lunch stopover (we pay).
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Swimsuit ready with change of clothing
- Flip-flops or sandals
- Biodegradable insect repellent + sunblock
- Extra money (USD or pesos) for gratuity and souvenirs