3 stunning cenotes
ALL-DAY PRIVATE CENOTES adventure
Visit three of the most beautiful cenotes near Tulum: Suytun, X’Canche, and Saamal, all different, but truly spectacular. It takes more than an hour of driving time (each way) to reach these cenotes, but definitely worth it! Private roundtrip transportation, cenote entrance fees, and lunch are all included.
Note: To avoid crowds, we recommend pick-up at 7am from your hotel and drop-off at 3pm.
➕➕ Add Ek Balam Ruins for $35 USD more per person (entrance fee included). Please note, the Ek Balam Ruins visit will add another hour to the itinerary.
See our Suytun Cenote Reels here.
For a general idea of our cenote tours, please see our IG Stories highlights here.
✅ TULUM YACHTS guests take 10% off below published rates.
|GROUP SIZE||PRICE PER PERSON|
To reserve your date, complete our super quick form below.
private tour includes:
- Private roundtrip transportation from Tulum
- All basic entrance fees to cenotes
- Lunch (we pay)
- English-speaking guide and driver (personally escort you to the entrance and watch your belongings)
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
By booking this private tour, you are supporting local communities, and we appreciate you.
If you’d like to experience cenotes closer to Tulum, we recommend our Tulum Cenotes VIP tour here.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The Cenotes Hopping Adventure tour includes private roundtrip transportation from Tulum, English-speaking guide/host and driver, all basic entrance fees to 3 cenotes (Suytun, X’Canche, and Saamal), bottled water, and lunch stopover (we pay).
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Swimsuit ready with change of clothing
- Flip-flops or sandals
- Biodegradable insect repellent + sunblock
- Extra money (USD or pesos) for gratuity and souvenirs