half day tour
history + culture
Visit the amazing Coba Ruins on a personalized tour from Tulum. We’ll walk, stroll, and bike around this Mayan archeological landmark. After the ruins, we’ll explore and swim in a nearby cenote. You have an optional lunch stopover in downtown Tulum before returning to your hotel/Airbnb. Private tour includes round trip transportation, admission fees, bicycle rental, and certified guide. Pick-up time is 9am and the tour ends around 3pm.
|PERSONS||PRICE PER PERSON|
To reserve your date, complete our super quick form below.
- Roundtrip transportation from Tulum
- English-speaking guide at ruins
- All basic entrance fees to ruins and 1 cenote
- Parking fee
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
- Optional lunch stopover (you pay)